How to Install SwannView Plus for PC:
View your cameras live or playback prior occasions from the Swann scope of NVR (Network Video Recorders) and assigned Swann SDI, 960H, and D1 DVRs on Android devices. View up to 4 cameras on screen at one time with a straightforward twofold tap to bring a solitary camera full screen. Effectively look for and watch a chronicle from prior to the day on your Phone or Tablet. SwannView Plus for PC backings just the accompanying Swann Models, (where applicable x addresses a number as per the number of stations upheld by the NVR/DVR).
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for SwannView Plus
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appscringe