SmartNews is the award-winning news app downloaded by 40+ million perusers in 100+ nations! It investigates a huge number of articles each day to convey the top moving reports impacting the world at the present time. SmartNews conveys top-notch news features and breaking news from top news distributors: NBC News, MSNBC, USA Today, TIME, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, VICE, VOX, AP, Reuters, Buzzfeed, Fast Company and the sky is the limit from there.
How to Install SmartNews for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for SmartNews: Local Breaking News
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appscringe
Features of SmartNews for PC:
Notifications for breaking news features.
Lucidness mode for ideal news understanding experience.
Disconnected News Reading
Get moving news and perused it disconnected.