How to Install Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications for PC:
Live Transcribe has another name—Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications for PC. It’s an app that makes ordinary discussions and encompassing sounds more available among individuals who are hard of hearing and almost deaf, using simply your Android phone.
Using Google’s best-in-class programmed discourse acknowledgment and sound identification innovation, Live Transcribe and Sound Notifications gives you free, continuous records of your discussions and sends notifications dependent on your encompassing sounds at home. The notifications make you mindful of significant circumstances at home, for example, an alarm or doorbell ringing, with the goal that you can react rapidly.
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appsfind.
How to Use Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications for PC:
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Live Transcribe, or Sound Notifications, contingent upon which app you’d prefer to start.
- Tap Use administration, then acknowledge the consents.
- Use the Accessibility button or motion to start Live Transcribe or Sound Notifications.
Features of Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications for PC:
- Sound Notifications
- Real-time transcription
- Referring back to transcription