How to Install iCSee for PC:
iCSee is a checking security programming, which can work with the front-end devices, for example, robot, bullet, or insightful devices, for example, doorbell, door lock. iCSee for PC can get to the device by cloud ID, you can review and control the live video on the Android device.
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for iCSee
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appscringe