Free Download iCrew for PC:
iCrew has been intended to give volunteer lifeboat groups constant team accessibility information and permitting them to book on/off rapidly and without any problem. The app permits group individuals to book themselves as inaccessible, for instance, if they need to leave the territory, and book back on when they return at the hint of a button. The accessibility is immediately updated across any remaining team individuals’ phones so it’s not difficult to see whenever who is free should the group have a call-out. Let’s install iCrew for PC and see how well it works on a Windows PC.
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for iCrew
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appsfind.
Pros and Cons of iCrew for PC:
Overall very good. I’ve changed phone recently and an error that has come up every time is an unrecognized authorization code and it won’t access the crew I’m registered with. If I close the app and open it again, it works fine though. I can’t download the app as a shortcut on my Samsung. So have to access it through the website and download it every time…. It frustrating!