How to Install HiVPN for PC:
HiVPN for PC is the best VPN and UNLIMITED rapid VPN Proxy on Android. It is exceptionally secure with military-grade encryption so you can securely explore public, business, and school networks. Unblock inaccessible and censored sites. Now that you can install it on a Windows PC, you can keep your connection secure on your PC as well. Without further ado, let’s continue to see how we can install HiVPN on a PC.
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for HiVPN – Fast VPN app for privacy & security
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appsfind.
Problems with HiVPN for PC:
- Sometimes you can’t log in to your account.
- You might receive the wrong notice of entering usernames and passwords.
- Sometimes it got stuck and kills the internet totally
- The connection speed is very low, but it’s understandable, as it has to connect to other serves. Sometimes you can’t able to find the fastest one and connect yourself to the other.