Recount a story in minutes. What’s more, return to your best minutes again and again with Mural, your all-new intuitive landing page to the GoPro Quik Video for PC. You can likewise offload your most recent HERO and 360 films, and see shots directly on your phone. Get supportive of level alters and that GoPro look with game-evolving impacts. Use Reframe to transform your 360 films into kickass customary photographs or videos. Then, share the wizardry.
- 1 Install GoPro Quik Video for PC:
- 2 -Key Features
- 2.1 Remember it on Mural.
- 2.2 Control your GoPro from a distance.
- 2.3 Look at your shots.
- 2.4 Epic alters—naturally.
- 2.5 An ideal cut.
- 2.6 Never miss an extraordinary shot.
- 2.7 Get game-changing skyline leveling.
- 2.8 Straightforward yet incredible altering devices.
- 2.9 Transform 360 films into kickass content.
- 2.10 Share the shot on the spot.
- 2.11 Send it. Live.
- 2.12 Limitless cloud reinforcement—naturally
- 2.13 Stay up with the latest.
- 2.14 Related
Install GoPro Quik Video for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for GoPro: Quik Video + Photo Editor
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appscringe
Remember it on Mural.
Wall painting is an interesting and liquid better approach to communicate with your #1 minutes and best alters. Simply add them to your Mural so they’re generally readily available to return to and once more.
Control your GoPro from a distance.
Casing the ideal shot with live see, and oversee camera capacities. Effectively change settings, start and quit recording, and then some—all from your phone.
Look at your shots.
Save reality. View your photographs and videos directly on your phone, and pick what you need to offload beforehand.
Your recording right away transforms into a great shareable video. Pick a subject and get special impacts, changes, and music.
An ideal cut.
Trim for the parts you need in your videos and cut out the rest.
Never miss an extraordinary shot.
Catch fantastic photographs from any of your 360 or customary videos by snatching an edge.
Get game-changing skyline leveling.
Change the skyline in your videos to keep it level—regardless of whether you’re getting sideways, running or doing reverse somersaults. 
Straightforward yet incredible altering devices.
Play with shading, stickers, and more to take your video to the following level.
Transform 360 films into kickass content.
Use Reframe to try different things with boundless viewpoints. Pick the best minutes with the tap of a keyframe, and right away make videos with true to life changes. Then get a customary video you can share. 
Post your most loved photographs and videos right to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube™ and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Or on the other hand, share them by text or email. 
Send it. Live.
Offer epic minutes on the social right as they happen. Live transfer on GoPro, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, and viable video platforms that help an RTMP URL. 
Limitless cloud reinforcement—naturally
GoPro endorsers can save everything to the cloud—all in their unique quality—and access their cloud library whenever anyplace. 
Stay up with the latest.
Effectively update your camera for new highlights and ideal performance.