Unwind, sleep better, and wake up feeling rested with Sleep Cycle for PC, the keen morning timer. Track sleep from sleep time to morning and get definite examination with the app that causes getting to up toward the beginning of the day simply that bit simpler.
Track sleep using your phone and start your day feeling invigorated with our savvy morning timer and sleep tracker. Its one of a kind plan just awakens you while you’re in your light sleep stage. Besides, you’ll get point by point reports as Sleep Cycle screens your sleep designs, from sleep time until you’re awakening. Track sleep and use the information to assist you with sleeping better today!
Waking up made simple – 5 reasons you’ll adore Sleep Cycle:
1. Sleep better with a delicate reminder – Sleep Cycle’s morning timer awakens you while you’re in light sleep and is a characteristic method to start your day.
2. Unwind at sleep time and track sleep effectively – Learn about your sleep designs with the itemized investigation.
3. Asleep tracker with a difference – There’s no phone under your pad, you can follow sleep by putting your device on the nightstand or close by on the floor.
4. Your wellbeing starts things out – Your sleep information and reports will assist you with feeling incredible all around.
5. Sleep better – Relax and let Sleep Cycle examine your light sleep, profound sleep, and generally speaking wellbeing.
How to Install Sleep Cycle for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Sleep Cycle: Sleep analysis & Smart alarm clock
- Let the file Download and then Double-Click the Apk file to start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen