Get dynamic, consume calories, and get more fit with your pedometer app! Runtastic Steps for PC checks your every day steps and gives bits of knowledge into your movement level.
Investigate THE FREE APP VERSION
- Track your day by day steps, strolling separation, calories consumed, and dynamic minutes with no additional equipment.
- Integrate the Runtastic Steps tracker with Google Fit.
- Get point by point week after week, month to month and yearly movement outlines to screen your advancement.
- Set day by day step objectives to challenge yourself in your movement tracker.
- Integrate followed exercises from your Runtastic apps like Runtastic, Results, Six Pack or some other app in the steps counter.
Release YOUR FULL POTENTIAL WITH RUNTASTIC PREMIUM
- The Runtastic Steps strolling app has 3 novel plans adjusted to your action and wellness level.
- 30-Day Activity Boost: Quickly up your day by day step tally longer than a month.
- Step It Up: A blend of step and dynamic minutes objectives will assist you with getting progressively dynamic.
- Walking for Weight Loss: Increase your day by day movement level more than 12 weeks to consume calories and arrive at your weight objective.
- The Runtastic Premium Membership will open every single Premium element in Runtastic Steps and other Runtastic apps as well.
How to Install Runtastic Steps for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Runtastic Steps – Step Tracker & Pedometer
- Let the file Download and then Double-Click the Apk file to start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen