Regardless of whether you need to get thinner, tone up, get sound, change your propensities, or start another eating regimen MyFitnessPal for PC has you secured. Our individuals have lost more than 200 million pounds and 88% of individuals who track for in any event 7 days on MyFitnessPal get more fit. Pursue FREE and start carrying on with a happier and more advantageous life today!
See with your own eyes why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most well-known wellbeing and wellness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
- Biggest Food Database – 11+ million nourishments in our database including worldwide things and cooking styles.
- Barcode Scanner – Simply filter standardized identifications to log nourishments. 4+ million standardized tags perceived.
- Recipe Importer – Easily import the nourishment information for the plans you cook.
- Restaurant Logging – Quickly log menu things from your preferred eateries.
- Food Insights – Learn how to settle on more beneficial decisions about the nourishments you eat.
- Personalized Experience – Create your own nourishments, plans, and suppers and spare top picks.
- Calorie Counter – We consequently compute the calories in your nourishments, dinners and plans.
- Macro Tracker – We consequently compute the macros (carbs, fat, protein) in your nourishments, dinners and plans.
- Track All Nutrients – Calories, macros (carbs, fat, protein), sugar, fiber, cholesterol, nutrients, and more.
- Customize Your Diary – Log breakfast, lunch, supper and snacks or make your own dinners.
- Water Tracking – Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We spare your as of late logged sums.
REACH YOUR GOALS
- Choose A Goal – We bolster weight reduction, weight addition, and weight support objectives.
- Goal Setting – Create your own objectives or let us make customized objectives for you, including calorie and macros objectives.
- Change Habits – It’s practically similar to having a nourishment mentor directly inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
- Connect 50+ Apps and Devices – Syncing your exercises is simple and programmed.
- Choose From 350+ Exercises – Or make your own activities and exercises.
- Log Cardio Exercises – Including running, strolling, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
- Log Strength Exercises – Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
- Track Steps – Set an every day step objective and see a diagram of your progression history.
- We connect with all your most loved apps and devices – Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, HealthKit, UA Record and some more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
- Add Friends – Connect with companions for an additional layer of help and responsibility.
- Join Our Community – Find inspiration, backing, tips, and guidance in our dynamic forums.
- Newsfeed Updates – Share your achievements and see companion’s improvement in the newsfeed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
- Chart Your Progress – Stay inspired with a diagram of how you’re improving after some time.
- Progress Photos – Add photographs to your weight sections to see and praise your improvement.
- Nutrition Reports – View a past filled with your calories, macros, and supplement admission.
- Share Your Progress – Help motivate loved ones on their own wellbeing venture
How to Install MyFitnessPal for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
- Let the file Download and then Double-Click the Apk file to start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen