How to Install AW Touchpoint for PC:
AW Touchpoint for PC enables medical services suppliers to perform telemedicine counsels anyplace, securely and helpfully – from any cell phone.
Not any more heading to the specialist or sitting in lounge areas. With Amwell Touchpoint, you can connect with your clinical suppliers to help you feel better quicker. Your supplier will send a solicitation to connect with you for a video meeting. You just tap your greeting link to go straight into your video call with the Touchpoint app. No login is needed for users getting to this video call usefulness.
- Launch secure, HIPAA-compliant video consultations using Amwell Connect
- Receive automated notifications when new cases are assigned
- Review case details and the patient’s medical history
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for AW Touchpoint
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appsfind.
Features of AW Touchpoint for PC:
- Video calling, including both simple SMS/email guest, invites to patients at home as well as controlling video endpoints within the hospital.
- Coordination across multiple point-of-care locations and service lines with secure messaging and case workflow
- Automation of alerts and escalations
- Integration with EHR and IT systems to minimize disruptions to workflow
- Act as a video and phone dialer with Epic Haiku/Canto.
- Active monitoring of point-of-care devices.