How to Install AnonyTun for PC:
Do you live in a country with a confined web connection? How often do you get the obstructed mistake while opening a site? Is it accurate to say that you are searching for a safe method to freely peruse sites on the web? How regularly do you get impeded by firewalls in your office or school?
All things considered, AnonyTun is your answer, as it conveys a fast VPN connection to sidestep any geo-confined administrations in a real sense any area and country. This free VPN (Virtual Private Network) app gives a safe connection to secure your protection and sidestep the firewalls namelessly to get to any site or app with no restriction or limitation.
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for AnonyTun
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site Appscringe
About AnonyTun for PC:
- One. It’s completely free and you don’t need to register to get the most out of this free tunnel app
- Two. It’s reliable and thanks to the multiple proxy servers you won’t be disconnected
- Free. It’s fast and you won’t notice any speed difference when the service is running
- Four. It’s unlimited and there is no limit when it comes to bandwidth usage
- Five. The setup is as simple as pushing a single Connect button
Features of AnonyTun for PC:
- Clean and neat design with super user-friendly
- NO registration needed
- NO ROOT required
- It’s fast, free, and secure
- No Bandwidth limitation (Unlimited Bandwidth)
- SSL Tunnel, HTTP Tunnel, and TCP Tunnel
- Bypass any type of restriction
- It’s FREE